Norie, is responsible for the processing of personal data as reflected in this privacy statement. Norie is registered with the Chamber of Commerce with number: 77248406. VAT number: NL003168519B44
Personal data we process
Norie processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide these data to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Address details
- Phone number
- Email address
- Other personal data that you actively provide for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- List of customer contact information via an app
- Bank account number
Special and/or sensitive personal data we process
Norie processes the following special and/or sensitive personal data about you:- data of persons under 16 years of age.
- Data of persons under 16 years of age.
This website and/or service does not intend to collect data on website visitors who are under the age of 16. Unless they have parental or guardian permission. However, we cannot verify whether a visitor is older than 16. Therefore, we encourage parents to be involved in their children's online activities in order to avoid collecting information about children without parental consent. If you believe that we have collected personal information about a minor without such consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Norie processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Calling or emailing you if necessary to perform our services
- Informing you of changes to our services and products
- Allowing you to create an account
- To deliver goods and services to you
- Norie also processes personal data if we are legally required to do so, such as data we need for our tax return.
Norie does not, on the basis of automated processing, make decisions about matters that could (significantly) affect individuals. These are decisions made by computer programs or systems, without a human being in between.
How long we keep personal data
Norie does not retain your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to fulfill the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
- Personal data > three weeks > processing product, order and payment
- Payment information > three weeks > payment processing.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Norie only provides third parties and only when necessary for the performance of our agreement with you or to fulfill a legal obligation
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your possible consent for data processing or object to the processing of your personal data by Norie and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we have about you in a computer file to you or another organization named by you.
You may send a request to access, correct, delete, transfer your personal data or request the revocation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com.
How we secure personal data
Norie takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Norie has taken the following measures to secure your personal data:
- - TLS (formerly SSL) We send your data over a secure Internet connection. You can tell this by the address bar 'https' and the padlock in the address bar.